A quick heads up for those of you using the Android Central app. We’ve pushed an update today that most importantly fixes a nagging issue in our forums, and you should now be able to post images again.
We’ve also done a little rebranding, with colors looking a little less like what you might have found in the seminal Batman movie from 1989. (How good was Jack Nicholson, right?)
Full changelog is as follows:
- Fixes image upload for forums.
- Adds floating input text.
- Shows refresh animation during initial load.
- More style changes for forums.
- New colors and less purple.
We’ve still got plenty more work to do, including notifications and search, plus more fixes to be had. So stay tuned!