Development studio Square Enix has just started rolling out a rather hefty update for its incredibly popular Lara Croft: The Shard of Life game. The upgrade brings an entirely new chapter to the title which takes place in a mysterious new location called the Cave of Fire, a new mechanic which changes enemy behaviour and lots, lots more.
The full changelog can be seen below:
- A whole new adventure!
- 26 new puzzles in a mysterious new location – the Cave of Fire
- 1 new mechanic that changes enemy behavior completely
- New set of gems to discover: obsidian stones
- 2 new artifacts to collect
- 2 new costumes
- New achievements
- New snapshot feature added
- Support for Traditional Chinese
- Language selection menu added
To install the update on your Android-powered smartphone simply open up the Play Store, toggle the hamburger menu by swiping in from the left-hand side of the screen, select ‘My Apps’ and click on Lara Croft: The Shard of Life, then tap the update button. Alternatively, you can hit the link below to initiate the download on your handset from the Web.
Come comment on this article: Lara Croft: The Shard of Life updated with new chapter