[TA Deals] Limefuel Blast 20000mAh Battery Pack just $36.99 for a limited time
You know what’s near and dear to our hearts? Long-lasting smartphones. There was a lot of lashing out with the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ when they launched only featuring 3,000mAh batteries. Why’s that? They don’t last long enough to get most of us through the day! And you can bet it certainly won’t make it through any extra activities after work. That’s why you need the Limefuel Blast 20,000mAh Battery Pack. It’ll always be with you, ready to charge your smartphone or tablet back to 100%.
Here’s what you get with the Limefuel Blast Battery Pack:
- Charges up to four devices simultaneously w/ quad output & 20000mAh battery
- Shortens battery charging time significantly w/ 2A input
- Employs pass-through charging
- Indicates level of charge w/ 4 LED lights
- Preserves battery charge w/ auto shutoff
- Includes anti-overcharge protection+
- Designed w/ premium aluminum casing
Normally the Limefuel Blast Battery Pack retails for $50, but for a limited time only, Talk Android Deals is offering our readers a 26% off discount. That limited deal brings the price down to just $36.99 for the next seven days. When you purchase this battery pack, you will get free shipping with a guarantee that it’ll arrive right before Christmas as well.
One thing’s for sure: we can all use a battery pack in our lives. No more need to worry about your smartphone dying during a night out on the town right after work.
Come comment on this article: [TA Deals] Limefuel Blast 20000mAh Battery Pack just $36.99 for a limited time