Swiftkey Beta updated with revamped statistics menu
Swiftkey has today graced its Beta application with a nifty little update via the Play Store. The upgrade brings the usual multitude of bug fixes, stability improvements and speed optimizations to third-party keyboard, along with a new statistics menu, which provides a slew of different information, including how many typos have been corrected and what the most-used emoji is.
The full changelog for the upgrade can be seen below:
- Introducing ‘My SwiftKey Stats’: fun new visualizations of how you type that can be found in the main Settings area
- Added Material Design ripple touch feedback on the Languages screen for Lollipop
- You can now re-personalize again from the same Gmail account
- Facebook link in ‘About’ section now works
- Fixed a crash when devices were out of memory
If you’re a registered member of the SwiftKey Beta and would like to install the update on your smartphone or tablet, simply open up the Play Store, toggle the hamburger menu by swiping in from the left-hand side of the screen, select ‘My Apps’ and click on the application, then tap the update button.
Come comment on this article: Swiftkey Beta updated with revamped statistics menu