[TA Deals] Name your price and get the tools needed to develop apps
Because you’re scouring app stores and downloading so many of them, I think there’s a pretty good chance you’ve thought about designing and releasing your own app. The roadblock, of course, is that you’ve got little experience in coding and you wouldn’t have a firm grasp as to how your app can be monetized. So let’s get you set up with the Mobile-First Developer’s Bundle on Talk Android Deals. It’s a very special package that contains everything you’ll need to go from zero to hero in making apps for Android and iOS devices. And beyond developing them, the bundle teaches you what’s needed to monetize apps.
We’re bringing the Mobile-First Developer’s Bundle to you at your price. This is a Pay What You Want deal!
This is what’s packed into the bundle:
- Learn Android Development from Scratch ($99 value)
- Learn Swift Programming Step by Step ($99 value)
- Learn to Build Mobile Games Using Unity 3D ($149 value)
- Projects in HTML5 ($199 value)
- The Ultimate Android Course for Complete Beginners ($499 value)
- Learn iOS 8 Mobile App Design & Make Top Money ($199 value)
- Create a Native App for Your WordPress Website in 8 Days ($149 value)
- Mobile Apps Design in Sketch 3: UX & UI Design from Scratch ($199 value)
- Monetize Your App: Major Advertising Networks ($49 value)
- The Complete Android Lollipop App Development Course ($99 value)
Despite offering an extremely high value, we’re allowing you to pay exactly what you’d like to bring home the Mobile-First Developer’s Bundle. Paying any amount, no matter how small it is, will get you the last two items mentioned in the list above while beating the average price paid unlocks everything else.
The deal also benefits charity as 10% of the proceeds go to Save the Children, a nonprofit supporting children in need around the world. More than $17,000 has been raised at the time of this post’s publishing and you can have your name put atop the Giving Leaderboard by donating one of the largest sums.
Come comment on this article: [TA Deals] Name your price and get the tools needed to develop apps