Automated software testing is an incredibly valuable time saving tool, allowing you to see quickly and clearly what works in a web app and what doesn’t. In this course, you’ll learn how to write an automation framework in Selenium WebDriver from scratch using C# (C Sharp). You’ll also get a broad overview of automation best practices so you can get a leg up in the high-priced world of automation testing.
|Valued At||Current Price||Discount|
- Access 353 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Create a Selenium WebDriver framework from scratch using C#
- Master C# for Software Automation Engineers
- Learn how to use any identification mechanism to find an object on a web page
- Use the Page Object Pattern to develop high quality tests
- Understand automation testing best practices so you can perform w/ any tool
- Work w/ JSON objects using C#
Purchases made through XDA Depot benefit XDA. Our sponsors help us pay for the many costs associated with running XDA, including server costs, full time developers, news writers, and much more. While you might see sponsored content (which will always be labeled as such) alongside Portal content, the Portal team is in no way responsible for these posts. Sponsored content, advertising and XDA Depot are managed by a separate team entirely. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or alter our opinions or views in any way. Our opinion cannot be bought.