Enroll in Ethical Hacking Bootcamp at 97% Off
Forty-eight hours of instruction will get you ready for a career in ethical hacking. These types of courses can sometimes be absurdly expensive. That’s why we are featuring this great bargain for the Ethical Hacking Bootcamp from the XDA depot.
|Valued At||Current Price||Discount|
Ethical hackers are in constant demand because companies and organizations need competent people to monitor and expose any security risks that their network infrastructures may face. In this massive bootcamp, you’ll learn everything an ethical hacker worth their salt must know, and get a major boost on your resume.
- Access 144 lectures & 45 hours of content 24/7
- Study for important ethical hacker certifications 600+ exam style questions
- Gain practical experience w/ intrusion detection, policy creation, DDoS attacks, & more
- Learn about perimeter defenses
- Scan & attack your own networks
- Understand Trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms, & more
Get this deal!
Purchases made through XDA Depot benefit XDA. Our sponsors help us pay for the many costs associated with running XDA, including server costs, full time developers, news writers, and much more. While you might see sponsored content (which will always be labeled as such) alongside Portal content, the Portal team is in no way responsible for these posts. Sponsored content, advertising and XDA Depot are managed by a separate team entirely. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or alter our opinions or views in any way. Our opinion cannot be bought.