PRIDE Wireless Lets You Support an LGBTQ Cause You Love
Back in October 2015, PRIDE Wireless launched its brand as the first ever wireless company managed primarily by members of the LGBTQ community for the rest of the members and those who support them. The intent of the company is to create a philanthropic marketing strategy with its business model.
Mainly, the focus of PRIDE Wireless is to donate a portion of its earnings to organizations that support the health, safety, and equality of the LGBTQ community. It does so by donating a significant portion of its revenue to community organizations. Each country wherein PRIDE Wireless operates, worthy non-profit organizations are identified and supported. Among the organizations they support include areas like suicide prevention, addiction, anti-bullying, homelessness, employment and housing, aging, and LGBTQ healthcare (HIV/AIDS and breast cancer).
Apart from donating to these organizations, PRIDE Wireless provides their customers the mobile phone service they require that make use of the same phones and 4G/LTE networks that other major providers do too. The only difference is that PRIDE Wireless manages to do it lower prices and by supporting charities and organizations that are close to its consumers.
In return, customers have access to a unique savings and deals club. Not to mention, they take pride in a fabulously “gay” customer service. Customers can also choose from one of the service plans suitable for individuals, friends and families, and LGBTQ supportive businesses. Their plan options look like this:
Unlimited Talk, Text & Data
- Value Plan - $40 per month includes unlimited text, talk and 1GB of 4G LTE data
- Pro Plan - $50 per month includes unlimited text, talk and 3GB of 4G LTE data
- Super Plan - $65 per month includes unlimited text, talk and 5GB of 4G LTE data
- Mega Plan - $85 per month includes unlimited text, talk and 10GB of 4G LTE data
Data Only Plans
- Starter - $20 (30 days) includes 1GB of 4G LTE data
- Intermediate - $45 (60 days) includes 3GB of 4G LTE data
- Professional - $65 (90 days) includes 5GB of 4G LTE data
Basic Talk & Text, Pay-As-You-Go and Add Ons
- Basic - $30 per month includes unlimited nationwide talk and text, $5 monthly credit with Snap Pay
- PayGo 15 - $15 includes 250 talk minutes and 500 texts good for 1 year
- $5 Add On Data - includes 250MB of 4G LTE data
- $15 Add On Data - includes 1GB of 4G LTE data
As for their Group Plans, additional lines and plans may be added at 25% off for up to 5 extra lines.
Upon joining, your favorite LGBTQ cause will be receiving an initial $10 contribution. After that, they will receive a contribution of 2.5 percent from your monthly service plan fee. How cool is that?