Gionee launches M7 Power with 5,000 mAh battery in India
Gionee has announced the launch of M7 Power in India. The M7 Power is company’s first device that offers a FullView display, along with a unique 3D photo feature. The user can go around an object to form a three-dimensional dynamic picture and share a live photo that can show the object with multiple angles for deeper details.
As an M-series smartphone, the M7 Power packs in a marathon 5,000 mAh battery that offers a high-power density of 680 Wh/L.
Gionee M7 Power Specifications
- Operating System: Android Nougat v7.1.1 with Amigo 5.0
- Display: 6.0-inch HD+ (1440 x 720)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8940
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP AF | F2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP FF | F2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 156.35 x 75.65 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 199g
Priced at ₹16,999 ($260), Gionee M7 Power is available in three color variants – Blue, Gold, and Black – and will go on sale across all retail stores in India starting November 25.
The device can be pre-booked on Amazon starting November 17, and the customers who pre-book the device would avail exclusive offers that would entail a six months warranty for free one-time screen replacement, extra ₹3,000 off on exchange, and an extra 10 GB data from Jio for 10 months on recharge of ₹309 and above.