If you’ve come up with a winning digital product then congratulations, you’re already more of a creative than most of us. No sarcasm implied, and only a touch of jealousy.
Now it’s time to start watching the money roll in, but how are you going to sell your product? Here are some ideas:
- Stick it on eBay with 90% of the worlds tat;
- Pay a techy-type half your profits to build and manage an online store for you; or
- Spend dozens of hours learning to build your own online store, then panic when it starts quoting prices in gold coins (return to idea no.2).
Here’s a better idea: Sellfy Pro.
Sellfy is a personalised online storefront for your digital wares which can be up and running in just minutes. We’re throwing some light on it today because right now you can sign up for a fixed fee as low as $29.99.
‘An affordable and beautiful storefront for selling digital products to an established audience.‘ 4.6/5 Stars – Ecommerce Platforms
Ok full disclosure, there’s also a transaction charge of 2% when you make a sale. Mind you, that’s peanuts compared to the costs of having your own store set up. And while you may be paying peanuts, you’re not getting monkeys. Sellfy Pro do everything for you, and we mean everything.
Here are the highlights:
- Showcase your product from all the right angles with multiple images, previews from YouTube, Vimeo, or Soundcloud
- Embed Sellfy buy now buttons, product widgets or your entire store to your website or blog
- Optimize the checkout experience for both desktop & mobile visitors
- Customize the look & feel of your store by matching your existing brand to stay consistent across mediums
- Sell directly to your audience through Facebook, YouTube, Soundcloud, or your own site
- Grow your sales with built-in marketing tools like email marketing & pay what you want systems
On top of the transaction fee, the regular hosting cost of Sellfy is $29 per month. During this deal window you can pay $29 for a whole year subscription of the Pro version. Even better, you can get a lifetime subscription for just $69.99.
Let’s face it, unless you’re trying to sell digital pictures of ice to Inuits you should make that money back in no time.
This offer says it ends on Saturday, but we’ve received word that it will actually end on Thursday. We’re not sure if this is a technical issue or a rumor, but jump on it sooner if you don’t want to take the risk. Plus, the quicker your store is open, the quicker the profits start flowing!
Hit the button below to sign up.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.