Just a few weeks ago, we saw that Google opened up the invite raffle, allowing folks to throw their name into the hat. Well, the fun is over as registration has ended and the Big G has started to send out invitations to those who were selected.
If you were selected, your credit card was promptly charged, and Google sent you an email. From here you can learn more about your ticket details, along with editing your Google I/O profile.
In addition to sending out invitations, Google also published a preliminary schedule of events at the conference. Some of the highlight events are as follows:
- An introduction to developing Actions for Google Assistant
- Build an AR app with the Poly Toolkit for Unity
- Build effective OEM-level apps on Android Things
- Design Action for the Google Assistant on smart displays
- What’s new in Android Wear
Obviously Google Assistant will likely be the star of the show, but it’s still good to see that Google is committed to Android Wear. Let us know if you were selected to to attend I/O and what you’re looking forward to the most!