Price Drop! Touchwave Bluetooth Earbuds for just $39.99!
Carbon nanotube diaphragms might sound like part of a medical exam in Star Trek, but they’re actually the next generation of sound technology. Trust us, we’ve googled it and everything. The team at Cresuer have picked up on this and produced the rather snazzy Touchwave Bluetooth Earbuds.
If you’re looking to invest in a new pair of wireless headphones, we think these are worth checking out. People can be very particular about their earpieces, but it seems that every aspect of this tech is designed to please.
The next generation of sound technology
As well as their fancy nanotube sound delivery, The Touchwave Bluetooth Earbuds also feature noise cancellation technology, and further isolation by the silicone eartips. Perfect for drowning out traffic, building works, or nagging colleagues.
We accept that we’re hardly the first port of call when you’re looking for fashion tips, but we also think they look a pretty damn stylish too.
Here are some bullet points:
- Control songs or answer calls with a simple tap without any extra pressure on your ear
- Make clear calls thanks to CVC Noise Cancellation technology & total noise isolation from silicone eartips
- Keep your earbuds in place during hard workouts with three different sizes to choose from & sweat resistance
- Listen to music for 3 hours on a single charge, or up to 12 hours when using the charging box
- Charge the buds up to 4 full times while on the go with the wireless charging case
Not bad eh? We’re spotlighting the Earbuds today because they’ve taken a considerable price drop. Down from $100, at the moment you can get your hands on them for a much more reasonable $39.99. We reckon they’re worth a look at that rate.
The deal appears to be done in a few days, so get them while they’re hot. Hit the button below to find the offer.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.