The OnePlus 6 is still a couple of weeks away from its official reveal, but if you think you'd like to be one of the first to purchase the new flagship, then you'll want to get to one of OnePlus's upcoming pop-up events.
OnePlus will be hosting pop-up events around the globe on May 21 and May 22, giving consumers the chance to handle a OnePlus 6 and even buy one before the general sales begin.
OnePlus does note that OnePlus 6 stock will be limited at these events, so if you think you may want to buy a device, you'll want to get there early.
Here's where the OnePlus 6 pop-up events will happen:
- New York City, May 21 from 7pm-11pm EDT
- San Francisco, May 21 from 5:30pm-9:30 pm PDT
- London, May 21 from 12pm-9pm BST
- Paris, May 21 from 12pm-7pm CEST
- Berlin, May 21 from 1pm-9pm CEST
- Milan, May 21 from 1pm-9pm CEST
- Utrecht, May 21 from 1pm-9pm CEST
- Helsinki, May 21 from 5pm-10pm EET
- Tampere, May 21 from 5pm-10pm EET
- Oulu, May 21 from 5pm-10pm EET
- Turku, May 21 from 5pm-10pm EET
- Copenhagen, May 22 from 5pm-10pm CEST
- Aarhus, May 22 from 5pm-10pm CEST
- Stockholm, May 21 from 5pm-10pm CEST
These events will be a nice opportunity to try the OnePlus 6, even if you don't plan on buying it right then and there. OnePlus largely relies on online sales for its phones, which can make things difficult if you like to try out a phone before you drop a ton of money on it. If you live near one of these events, then you can try an OP6 and see if it's worth your hard-earned money.