Honor is Recruiting Beta Testers for the GPU Turbo Update Coming to the Honor 10
If you’re an owner of the Honor 10 and want to experience the latest EMUI updates a bit earlier than everyone else, Honor has a program that you might be interested in. Honor is looking for beta testers for the next EMUI update for the Honor 10. This new update will bring a GPU Turbo feature that is designed to improve your gaming experience on the phone.
When the new GPU Turbo feature begins to roll out, you’ll notice an amazing 60% boost in performance from before the update. This will provide higher frame rates, smoother gameplay, and a better overall performance. GPU Turbo also helps to save battery. Your phone will consume around 30% less battery power when gaming. This is one of the most phone-changing software updates we’ve ever seen.
This contest is only available for Western European users. The beta recruitment will take place through July 11th – Jul 13 (2018).
To participate in the beta program, you must complete the following tasks:
- Own an Honor 10
- Submit the beta application form
- Leave a comment detailing what phone you use for gaming right now and if you experience any lag
- Leave a comment with your thoughts on the Honor 10’s performance.
- Ten of 20 winners from the UK will attend the Honor 10 Influencer Party in London on July 17th. Note that you would need to pay your own travel cost.
Graphic, 4 Golden Square
London W1F 9HT
The selected winners will win the title of “Honor CEO” and have access to the following benefits:
- Honor CEOs will be the first ones to experience Honor new products
- Will win the chance to attend various parties held by Honor
- Get exclusive access to Honor product launch events
- Be the first to experience the all-new graphics processing acceleration technology.
We thank Honor for sponsoring this post. Our sponsors help us pay for the many costs associated with running XDA, including server costs, full time developers, news writers, and much more. While you might see sponsored content (which will always be labeled as such) alongside Portal content, the Portal team is in no way responsible for these posts. Sponsored content, advertising and XDA Depot are managed by a separate team entirely. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or alter our opinions or views in any way. Our opinion cannot be bought.