Student discount codes can get you 5% off a OnePlus 6 Red or 10% off Bullets Wireless
- Student Beans offers discount codes that work at OnePlus.com.
- Using the codes, you can get 5% off a OnePlus device or 10% off OnePlus accessories, including headphones.
- You have to prove you’re a student to get a StudentBeans.com account.
If you are a student, you likely know that you can get numerous discounts on all sorts of things, from Spotify Premium, to Adobe Creative Cloud, to Amazon Prime. But you might not know that you can get discounts on items from OnePlus as well.
The magic happens through a site called Student Beans, which acts as a hub for all the types of discounts people now enrolled in some sort of education institute can get. All you need to do is prove that you are currently a student, which usually just means providing an active .edu email address.
Once you’ve signed up for your Student Beans account, do a search for OnePlus at StudentBeans.com. Navigate to the OnePlus discount page, and click the big “Get Discount” button. That will generate a code for you to enter during checkout at OnePlus.com.
Here are the details and limitations of the discount code:
- You can get five percent off any OnePlus device, including all variations of the OnePlus 6.
- You can only get the five percent discount on one device, and only once a year.
- You can get 10 percent off any OnePlus accessories, including the brand new Bullets Wireless. This discount has no use limit.
- Your discount code, once generated, is good for two months.
- The discount code is bound to your OnePlus account, and thus can’t be shared or used by anyone else.
- The discounts do not apply to shipping fees.
- You must live in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the U.K., or the United States to use the code.
Five percent off may not be the most significant discount ever, but a penny saved is a penny earned, right? Sign up for Student Beans by clicking the button below.