Score $20 off your $60 purchase of razors, Rogaine and more in this early Prime Day deal
The easiest decision you'll make today.
Prime Day 2018 is one day away, but some Prime Day deals have already started. Shopping the early deals now is smart, because tomorrow is guaranteed to be as chaotic as it is fun. Give yourself one less thing to worry about amidst the Lightning Deal craziness that is sure to ensue by getting in on these discounts now.
This new early Prime Day deal is one of the best yet. If you spend $60 on a selection of health and beauty products, Amazon will give you $20 off. Your discount will be applied automatically in your shopping cart once you add at least $60 worth of goods to your order.
A few things are already on sale before your additional $20 discount. Note that some of these items have clippable coupons that can save you even more money, so be on the lookout for those as well.
There are almost 100 eligible items to choose from. Options include shaving essentials, shampoo and conditioner, makeup, skincare, personal care, and basically everything in between. If you're planning on buying any of these items at some point in the future, this discount is a no-brainer.
Notable items include:
- Gilette Fusion5 ProGlide Men's Razor Blade Refills 8-pack
- Neutrogena 2-pack Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Water Resistant SPF 45 Sunscreen
- 3-Month Men's Rogaine Extra Strength Hair Treatment
- Remington Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit
- L'Oréal Paris Makeup Infallible Long-Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
- L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Vitalift Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
- Maybelline Makeup Lash Sensational Washable Mascara
- Tom's of Maine 6-pack Simply White Natural Toothpaste
- Tom's of Maine 6-pack Natural Unscented Deodorant Stick