We're live from Berlin, Germany! Andrew Martonik, Alex Dobie, and Michael Fisher (aka Mr. Mobile) are here to bring you all best announcements from IFA 2018, including an all-new Wear OS interface with some very interesting smartwatches from Casio, Skagen Falster, and Diesel.
From there, it's a slew of new phones — BlackBerry KEY2 LE makes its debut at only $399, while the Sony Xperia XZ3 goes the opposite direction as a high-end device. And that's just the tip of the iceberg! To wrap things up, the gang talk about Lenovo's Yoga Chromebook. It's a whole lot of laptop for $599.
Show Notes and Links:
- Google debuts all-new Wear OS interface with Google Assistant feed, coming to watches in September
- Casio's new rugged WSD-F30 Wear OS smartwatch has improved dual-layer display, smaller case
- The new Skagen Falster 2 and Diesel Full Guard 2.5 are truly gorgeous smartwatches
- BlackBerry KEY2 LE hands-on: A $399 ticket to the hardware keyboard party
- Sony Xperia XZ3 hands-on: Damn fine hardware, with potential pain points lurking
- LG G7 One hands-on: The G7 sold its soul for great Android One software
- Motorola One and One Power hands-on: I get it, you think they look like an iPhone X
- Huawei Mate 20 series will launch October 16 with next-gen Kirin 980 chip
- Huawei has four wild new P20 Pro colors — including leather backs and MORPHO AURORA
- Huawei unveils EMUI 9 based on Android 9 Pie, beta applications start today
- The Nubia Alpha is the weirdest wearable at IFA 2018
- Lenovo Yoga Chromebook hands-on: $599 gets you a whole lot of laptop
- Ziprecruiter: The smartest way to hire. Try ZipRecruiter for free. That's right FREE!