You may not have heard of Rakuten before. It used to be Buy.com but went through a name change and a rebrand a few years back. Basically, Rakuten is the kind of site where you can buy pretty much anything — including electronics.
Today, there is a Rakuten deal that gets you 15 percent off one item of your choice. That means virtually any item the store sells (which is a lot) can be yours for 15 percent less than the list price.
We’ve got a list of highlights you should check out below, but let’s go over the fine print of this Rakuten deal before we start throwing cash down:
- The maximum discount you can receive is $60, which puts the sweet spot price at $400.
- You have until 11:59PM PST on October 3, 2018 to complete your purchase. That’s 2:59AM October 4 Eastern time.
- You must be 18 years old and must start a Rakuten account before purchase.
- The Rakuten deal is only open to U.S. residents.
- You must use the code SAVE15 at checkout.
Got all that? OK, let’s check out some of the deals!
- Unlocked Sony Xperia XA1 — Final price, $162
- Refurbished GSM LG G Watch Urbane (2nd Gen) — Final price, $108
- Fitbit Versa — Final price, $222
- Beats by Dre Solo3 Wireless Headphones (Black) — Final price, $161
- Vivofit 4 Activity Tracker — Final price, $81
- Google Home Smart Speaker — Final price, $110
- Nest Hello Smart Doorbell — Final price, $161
There are plenty of other deals available, you just gotta find what you want. Click the button below!