If you feel like indulging your inner nerd, our pick of the day’s deals should whet your appetite. We’ve come across a fantastic offer on an Arduino starter kit, which also includes 30 hours of instruction. The project possibilities are endless.
What’s really appealing about the Complete Arduino Starter Kit and Course Bundle is that it’s ideal for beginners. No knowledge is assumed, and you’ll learn by building real contraptions.
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform for people who like to tinker. With a host of parts, and a bit of coding, there’s not much you can’t do with it. From games, to RC cars, to weather stations, you’ll build a variety of projects from scratch.
Perhaps most exciting is your chance to build your very own robot.
As well as the training, all the hardware you need is included in the offer. The starter kit consists of an Uno R3 circuit board and a wide array of components, which you’re free to assemble in any way you choose. No soldering is required.
The full Arduino package:
- Crazy About Arduino: End-to-End Workshop Level 1 — $89.99 value
- Arduino Bootcamp: Learning Through Projects — $149.99 value
- Crazy About Arduino: End-to-End Workshop Level 2 — $89.99 value
- Crazy About Arduino: End-to-End Workshop Level 3 — $89.99 value
- Make An Arduino Robot — $99.99 value
- Mastering Arduino By Building Real-World Applications — $19.99 value
- The Complete Arduino Starter Kit — $69 value
There’s a huge price drop on the bundle right now, meaning you pay just a fraction of the overall value if you sign up in time. Instead of the $600 combined list price, you’ll pay just $89.99. It’s a great gift for a friend, but an even better one for yourself.
The deal ends soon. To avoid disappointment, hit the button below to order your starter kit now.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.